These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification & Background ¶
There are five HP PSC 2400 printer models. Only a few minor details like maximum number of copies, digital zoom, fax page memory, and available speed dials differentiate between these five models. Some models are not available in stores or certain countries. To see if you have the HP PSC 2410, follow this link to check your printer's serial number.
The Photosmart 2410 printer is an all in one color printer, scanner, fax, and copy machine. The dimensions are 8.7”(Height)x18.2”(Width)x14.6(Depth), and its weight slightly exceeds 18lbs. It is a home office inkjet printer designed to print up to 5000 pages per month.
A of HP PSC 2410's basic properties include:
- Can print up to 21 pages/min in black and white
- 15 ppm in color
- Can fax at 6 seconds per page
- Can support up to a 1GB memory card
- 2.5" digital display screen
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency
Track down problems encountered with your HP PSC 2410 by visiting our Troubleshooting Page.
Additional Information ¶
For more information on Support & Drivers, visit this link to HP's support page.
- Here is a general reference guide to help you find what you are looking for.
- Visit this forum for additional hints to help determine what could be wrong with your printer.
- If software and driver downloads are what you need, visit this link.
- Dirty scanner glass interferes with your printer's performance. For a step-by-step guide to scanner glass cleaning, see hp's guide.