Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
Background and Identification
The Dell Latitude line of laptop computers are intended for business use, as opposed to consumer use. This means that these computers are very consistent in terms of what vendor manufactures the parts and what parts are used. Because of this, business computers are easy to maintain and support on a large scale (like a company) because they all have the same or similar components.
The Dell Latitude 7280 is part of the xx80 series of Latitude laptop computers, which came out in 2017. The second digit of the model number, 2, refers to the 12.5 inch screen measurement. It uses a 7th or 6th generation Intel Core processor. To locate the model number on your Dell computer, you can use this Dell support page.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS SP1 64-bit, NeoKylin v6.0 64-bit (China)
- Processor: 7th gen Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 series, 6th gen Intel Core i5 / i7 series
- Chipset: Integrated in the processor
- Memory Connector: One SoDIMM slot
- Memory Capacity: 4 GB, 16 GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM, 2133 MHz
- Battery Type: 3-cell/4-cell Lithium Prismatic battery with ExpressCharge
- Coin Cell Battery: 3 V CR2032 lithium coin cell
- Diagonal Display Size: 317.5 mm (12.5 inches)
- Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 (HD) or 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Front Height: 11.51 mm (0.45 inch)
- Back Height (non-touch): 17.05 mm (0.71 inch)
- Back height (touch): 17.3 mm (0.79 inch)
- Width: 304.8 mm (12.0 inches)
- Depth: 207.95 mm (8.19 inches)
- Weight (varies): ~1.18 kg (2.61 lbs)