If you are experiencing problems with the Bose SoundLink Micro, please refer to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Bose SoundLink Micro was released in September of 2017. The SoundLink Micro is the smallest Bluetooth speaker from Bose. The speaker is equipped with an IP67 waterproof rating, multi-pair functionality, and a built in microphone for mobile device compatibility. The SoundLink Micro was engineered together as a system which includes: a new custom transducer, miniature dual-passive radiators, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- 6 hour battery life
- Silicone latch
- Voice command features
- Voice assistance
- Bump resistance
- Bose Connect app enabled.
- Speaker: 3.87" H x 3.87" W x 1.37" D (10.24 oz)
- Soft-touch silicone exterior and tear-resistant silicone strap
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life up to 6 hours
- Charging time: approximately 4 hours when using the original cable. Using a third-party USB Micro-B cable or power source may influence charging time.
- Bluetooth range: up to 30 ft (9 m)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Micro-B USB port
- Built-in microphone acts as an extension of the microphone in your mobile device.
- Button controls: Power on, Bluetooth, Volume up/down, Multi-function button
- Bose Connect app