Amazon Echo Show Teardown
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For additional help, check out the Amazon Echo Show Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
The Echo Show builds on the functionality of the standard Echo by adding a 7" touchscreen display, enabling hands-free video calling, live security/webcam feeds, and other features. Like the original Echo, the Show has no internal battery and is designed to be plugged in and always on.
- Dimensions: 7.4” x 7.4” x 3.5” (187 mm x 187 mm x 90 mm)
- Weight: 41.0 oz. (1170 grams)
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350
- Display: 7" touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Camera: 5 megapixels
- Connectivity: dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi; Bluetooth with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support
- Dual 2" stereo speakers
- Eight-microphone array with beam-forming technology and noise cancellation