AirPort Time Capsule A1470 (Mini!) Teardown
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Currently there is no troubleshooting information available for the AirPort Time Capsule A1470.
Background and Identification ¶
Released June 11, 2013 the AirPort Time Capsule A1470 offers all of the same advanced features as the AirPort Extreme A1521, with the addition of a 2 or 3 TB hard drive for wireless backups. Simultaneous dual-band support, upgraded next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, and compatibility with Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV.
Tech Specs ¶
Size and Weight ¶
- Height : 6.6 inches (168 mm)
- Width : 3.85 inches (98 mm)
- Depth : 3.85 inches (98 mm)
- Weight : 3.26 pounds (1.48 kg)
Connections and Expansion ¶
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Three Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- USB 2
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Beamforming antenna array
- Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz