Background and Identification
The Acer Swift 3 is from Acer’s ultraportable Swift lineup. As a budget laptop, the Swift 3’s main purpose is functionality. Acer Inc. is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation specializing in advanced electronics technology.
Throughout its models, the Acer Swift has been criticized for its downward facing and small speakers, performance, and lacking battery life. The latter two have improved over time through different iterations of the Swift 3.
The most recent model is from 2020 and is available at different price points based on the various configurations of processors, RAM, and storage.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-1035G1 (quad-core, 6MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 3.6GHz)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 (2,667MHz)
- Display: 14" FHD 1080p IPS
- Storage: 512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Ports: 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), HDMI
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax | Bluetooth 5.0
- Camera: 720p
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2kg)
- Size: 12.6 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches (32 x 21.59 x 1.5cm W x H x D)