Milk spill, no adapter charge, no orange/green light on, run battery
I accidently spilled milk on the keyboard, sigh... now it runs on battery fine, with dim backlit on the left side of the keyboard. When I connect adapter, it still shows running on battery. there are no orange or green light on the adapter.
I have a mid 2010 MacBook Pro, Model A1278. I have been reading a lot about it, it seems that it is usually because there is a small unit got damaged.
Anyone with similar experience?
Is this a good question?