Dorothy Poczekaj , this should help:
1. Remove mower
2. disconnect clutch wire harness
3. Remove clutch locator
Remove belt from stationary idler and clutching idler
5. REmove belt downward from engine pulley and around electric clutch.
6. Pull belt slack toward rear of tractor. carefullt remove belt upwards from transmission inpute pulley and over cooling fan blades.
7. Remove belt from center span keeper and pull belt away from tractor.
1. Carefully work ne belt daown around transmision cooling fan and onto the input pulley.
2. Slide belt into the center span keeper
3. Pull belt toward front of tractor and roll belt around electric clutch and unto engine pulley
4. Install belt through stationary idler and clutching idler.
5. REinstall clutch locator and tighten nut securely
6. Reconnect clutch harness
7. Make sure belt is in all pulley grooves and inside all belt guides and keepers.
8. Install mower