Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Not charging

Hiya, iv had a problem with my Iphone 3g, well few weeks back My phone got down to 1% and completely died, it turned on with a black screen,no apple sign and then It cut out, well 3days back i got a new battery that cost me £25 and fitted in, on that day my battery went down quick so i charged it up and my charger didnt seem to working, it had a zigzag line for about 4/5minutes and then went to a bold power sign to I tunes , Iv researched what to do,and none of them seem to work (like sinc it up,,Press and hold the power and homebutton) it cuts out within 3seconds,) I Dont know what to do weither i buy a new charger but what if that dont work? and iv waisted mymoney., its costing me a fortune!

now my Battery is dead,

If anyone could suggest some options please Do, x

Was the battery a genuine Apple battery?

one can have a new charger from your favorite auction house

for less than 5.00 and prolly no shipping.

If that don't fix it then you now have a known good charger

for future troubleshooting, a loaner...or you can afford to

lose 1 charger or leave it in a hotel room, or whatever.

It ain't no big deal. And any charger you might buy would be usable

on your next iphone or pad.

courtney will be eternally grateful.