Shows 3,50 volts when measured
I have an iPhone 4S which went through the washing machine.
I have tried cleaning it out, but it wont start. The battery was probably shorted (green oxides around the + and - polarity connectors). I measured the battery voltage to 3,50 volts.
Can the battery still be bad? It wont start, neither with the charger connected or without.
I have ordered a new one which is eta in two weeks, but I am asking here just to get some input.
Pics (red ring, is this damage?)
Is this a good question?