power window cable broken
How to install a new power window assembly on a dodge durango. Left rear passenger window assembly.On
Is this a good question?
Scott Tonn, you may want to try this :"First you remove the trim panel
(1) Release door latch and open door.
(2) Roll window down.
(3) Remove window crank, if equipped.
(4) Remove screws attaching trim panel to door
CAUTION: Do not forcibly pull trim panel from door, damage to trim panel may occur.
(5) Simultaneously lift upward and outward to
release retainer steps from inner door panel.
(6) Disengage inside handle linkage rod from inside handle.
(7) Disconnect power widow/lock harness connector, if equipped.
(8) Separate door trim panel from vehicle.
(9) If necessary, pull upper trim extension outward to disengage from rear door.
The you remove the water dam and the window regulator
(1) Remove upper door trim extension panel.
(2) Remove door trim panel.
(3) Position glass to access the fasteners. Remove the fasteners.
(4) Disengage glass from regulator lift channel.
(5) Position glass up into door frame (rest glass on a block of wood on door reinforcement).
(6) Lower waterdam.
(7) Disconnect regulator wire harness, if equipped.
(8) Remove screws attaching window regulator to door inner panel and.
(9) Remove window regulator from door.
Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 6
Past 30 Days: 45
All Time: 1,360