The Xbox 360 is the second game console made by Microsoft, and was released November 22, 2005.

What is reflowing while rrod repair?

I dont have much to say about this i just could not find any thing about "reflowing" with a heat gun to a "bare" motherboard.any information?

what exactly are you looking for?

thank you both for you help i under stand it now and i can continue my rrod repair!!

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

kaine, check this guide Reflowing Xbox 360 Motherboard it does show you how to reflow with a heat gun. What it does, it remelts the solder and thereby closing the microcracks that are responsible for this Xbox error. Of course this is a very non-technical description, and let us know if you need more information on the process.

Go to this website and they will have everything you need. Just check out the forums. I also recommend that you do not use a heat gun and have it professionally done.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/

kaine will be eternally grateful.