Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone 3GS wont charge

wont charge when plugged in says"charging is not supported with this accessory"

ended up being the charging cord, dont understand it cause the charging cord work on 2 other iphones, thank ya very much !!!

Good Job, that is where the trouble usually starts.

Kent, this can be caused by a bad cable, an incompatible cable, a different docking station, or a bad dock connector. You did not tell us if you changed anything in how you charge you iPhone. I would try an AC adapter and a known good cable and see what it gives you. If your known good cable and a good AC adapter still tells you he same thing, I suggest to replace the dock connector. Make sure that you have the right cable....:) anyhow, hope this helps, good luck.

Kent will be eternally grateful.