The Nintendo DSi is the third iteration in the Nintendo DS line, and made its debut in Japan in late 2008.

My dsi wont read games

one of my cusans was playing with it but wane he gave me it back it will not raed games

Most Helpful Answer

Hey, the slot were the games go into is most likely damaged or needs to be cleaned. If you look in the slot, there is a door that needs to be lifted up and you can see the pins that read the game.

Shine a light into the slot and see if any of the pins are bent out of position or they have a green color corrosion over them.

If you see corrosion, then you can clean it with a nail file. Just be careful, so you do not bend the pins.

i might try it

Hi my DSI had the same problem, so did my sister's but hers is fixed. All she did was shake her DSI and then clean the slot with a tissue. It didn't work for mine sadly

Oh yeah and what door do u mean

I'm having the same problem :(

well mine is a used one and it wont show

Hello, I am a YouTuber who has this same problem. As soon as I find a fix it will be uploaded on my channel here.

Hopefully, when and if I upload the video it will help you out.

What door?I don't see a door

No I found a game out side and it has a dent in it the chip is clean but my dsi xl won't read it

I have the same problem

gaynordante will be eternally grateful.