0

Mike
1

How do I retrieve photos from a severely damaged Razr V3

I ran over my Motorola Razr V3 cell phone with my car! Its literally in pieces! Options in regards to retrieving photos? Within which actual component are the photos stored?

Edited by: James Pearson ( )

This question was migrated from http://meta.ifixit.com/Answers.

iRobot,

1

Mike, unless you stored your files to a memory card (which only some version of the V3##) had access to, or transferred it previously to your computer, the information will be saved onto a memory chip on your logic board. In the case of the V3 it is a PF38F4050L0YBQ0 flash memory chip. It is only possible to retrieve it if you

1. have a flash memory IC reader or

2. have the knowledge to build one and

3. have the right software to read the information.

That is why professional services charge hundreds of Dollars to retrieve that information. Maybe you have a connection with some digital forensics expert that could assist you with that. If your logic board is viable, you might think about fixing your phone.

Digital forensics 9.9 *drools* I wanna learn that stuff so bad haha. I wanna be that guy in a heist "GIMME A MINUTE I'm hacking in the mainframe!!"

Gary,

0

knnnyaa
1

Yeah,if the SD card is okay ,then you can retrive your lost photos easily,or we can say that part the memory card.

You can use some "Card reader" to see whether your pictures are still here,if not,you should use some special photo recovery software to find baxck you lost photos.

Hope this will help you.

0

reha
157

For recovering your photos you can use a photo recovery software. Don't worry you will get back your all photos.

0

couunt
7

As far as I know, there is one application named iPubsoft Android Data Recovery which is a powerful android phone Data Recovery software allows you to recover music, photos and video from android phone devices, like Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S, HTC, LG etc.

-1

Becky12
1

It’s known to us that losing Android data like photos, contacts or videos is like a nightmare for us. Because they are quite significant for us and we are likely to losing them forever when lack of the help of some useful softwares.

Here, a helpful app called Android Photo Recovery comes up to help us solve this problem. It is a wonderful software which can recover deleted photos from android phone. It has a compatibility with many Android mobile phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and so on. Furthermore, in addition to contacts recovery, it can also recover many other types of data including text messages, videos, music and photos.

More information:

How to Recover Deleted Files on Android

-1

domiminy
1

I once used some android data recovery software to recover deleted photos. I'm not sure whether it works well in your case. Maybe you can take a try. To retrieve photos from a severely damaged Razr V3, you can try to use Android Data Recovery which allows you recover various files from Android, because the Motorola Razr phone run Android OS system. Follow the use guide which teaches you how to recover deleted photos from Android step by step.

1 Connect your Motorola Razr phone to the computer

2 Enable USB debugging

3 Analyze and scan your Motorola Razr

4 Preview and recover photos from Motorola Razr

With the assistant of Android Data Recovery, you can perform data recovery from Motorola Razr easily and effectively.

Edited by: domiminy ( )

Read the question before posting your answer " Its literally in pieces!"

-1

helenwhite
1

Have you tried Coolmuster Data Recovery for Android? It could help you recover kinds of files from android phone easily, like sms, contacts, photos, documents, and so on, have a try!