Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

every time I connect to itunes I get 1015

I have tryed everything i get erro 1015 and iv downloaded lots of stuff i cant get it to restore. if u can help me please respond.

this is the usual error for a jailbroken phone that is being rejected by apple's software (ie it recognises tampered software) I think the only ios you can downgrade to on this phone is a 4.1, so you will need to source that and download to desktop-put phone in DFU and then "right click" or alt click on a mac to select the firmware. I would also try removing signs that your phone has been recognised by apple before by doing this first on a mac or for windows...

1. start > programs > accessories > notepad

2. file > open

3. navigate to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc4. select the "hosts" file and click "open"

5. delete any line that has "sc.apple.com"

6. file > save

7. restore your iDevice

Matthew will be eternally grateful.