Hey all thanks so much for your responses..:)
Well seems some how the vent going to the outside of house from dryer was in fact plugged up no way could this object could go thru my dryer and out the vent!!..I have no idea how this object got shoved up in the vent but it was there blocking the air flow.
So i believe that is what was causing the dryer to not heat-up or stay hot?
So you all are correct in stating check the vents and make sure they are not blocked!..I am really lucky this didnt cause a fire!
So far the dryer is now heating normal so hoping this was what the problem was an all is ok?
Again that you so much for your responses..:)