Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

Why did my iPhone die after Battery change

is iphone 3g and 3gs battery differ? because I replacing the iphone 3gs battery with the iphone 3g battery same volt ( 3.7v). Then after I replaced the battery, everything was perfect, but the iphone suddenly death after a few seconds I turn it on. Then I tried to turn it on back, same problem happen. The iphone suddenly death. Can u answer me, anyone?. Need to be assist here. thanks.

nazrihanafiah, the batteries are not interchangeable. You do need to get the battery that is specific for your phone. Here is the one for the 3GS iPhone 3GS Replacement Battery and here the one for the 3G iPhone 3G Replacement Battery there is a lot more to the "smart batteries than voltages:-) Read more about the battery on here Try to restore get a error 29 Hope this helps, good luck.

Check fuses next to the two screws down right (Above battery connector)

Cheers

Erik

nazrihanafiah will be eternally grateful.