Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

will my iPhone battery improve?

Ok so i have a iphone3gs and the battery drains fast. For example if i fully charge my iphone, by the end of the day it will be dead with minimal to medium use. Also when i play a game, lets say for about 10 mins, it loses about 10-15% of battery life. So basically 1% a minute. Do you think if i replaced the battery that it will improve my battery life? Thanks

I just did this and it works ten times better. My battery was dying in a few hours without me even using it. The battery replacement was quick and the phone works like new. below is a link to the guide and the parts.

iPhone 3G Replacement Battery

jospaniagua will be eternally grateful.