Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone. There are a few possible causes and solutions for your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues:
- The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules may be faulty or damaged. You can try to replace them by following the instructions on this video. Make sure you have the right tools and skills to do this, or seek professional help if you are not confident.
- The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings may be corrupted or misconfigured. You can try to reset them by following the steps on this article. You can also try to update your phone’s software to the latest version and see if that resolves the issue.
- The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antennas may be loose or disconnected. You can try to reseat them by following the instructions on this guide. Make sure the antennas are properly aligned and firmly attached to the motherboard.
For your YouTube full screen issue, there are a few possible causes and solutions as well:
- The YouTube app may be outdated or buggy. You can try to update the app to the latest version from the Google Play Store and see if that fixes the issue. You can also try to clear the app’s cache and data from the Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage menu and see if that helps.
- The phone’s display settings may be interfering with the YouTube app. You can try to adjust the display settings from the Settings > Display menu and see if that makes any difference. You can also try to enable or disable the full screen mode for the YouTube app from the Settings > Full screen display > App settings menu and see if that works.
- The phone’s notch may be blocking some parts of the YouTube video. You can try to hide the notch from the Settings > Full screen display > Hide notch menu and see if that improves the viewing experience. You can also try to zoom in or out of the video by pinching on the screen and see if that fits better.
I hope this helps you with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone issues. 😊