location of speed sensor
I have a problem,code PO320,already replace crank sensor,still have same problem.
Is this a good question?
william, P0320 Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit Malfunction. Possible Causes are :
- Loose wires/connectors
- Faulty Crank Position Sensors
- Arcing secondary ignition components (coil, wires and plugs)
- Low battery charge
- Powertrain Control Module
- Secure loose wire or connectors Make sure you check the wiring harness, there is a tendency to shave through the insulation
- If battery charge is low, recharge or replaced battery
- Replace crank position sensor
- Replace starter motor
Since you already replaced your Crank Position Sensors, check on the other stuff....
Replacing the plugs, wires and coils might just be what you need to do. Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 3
Past 7 Days: 21
Past 30 Days: 96
All Time: 2,715