iPad 2 Wi-Fi EMC 2415

Second generation of Wi-Fi iPad, released on March 11, 2011. Model number A1395. Repair is difficult and will require heat.

Does IPad 2 front panel assembly include home button?

As stated in the subject. The guide seems to suggest that home button is included but the product image iPad 2 Front Panel Digitizer does not have a home button attached to it. I have read that home button is also pain to attach to the display. I can't seem to find a specific part on the site that specifically states whether home button is pre attached or not.

(link to parts revised)

Most Helpful Answer

Thats kinda steep, 149. You can find the same part on ebay for 75 with adhesive, button, camera holder included. I just completely rebuilt an ipad 2, I buy my parts from this company called usmobileparts out of california. Never had any problems with the products. Also, it would be a good idea to buy the plastic bezel and replace this also, it is only a $6-10 part and will make your life a whole lot easier. Cant access ebay from work but just search the seller usmobileparts

fyi, in your title you state ipad 2, the link you posted is for ipad

by Joe

ykim306 will be eternally grateful.