Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Battery turn off at 30 % charge

I just bought a Iphone 3gs and my Problem is that if the battery reaches a level around 30% , the phone just turns off . The only way to get it back running is to charge it up , so that is has more then 30%. Can you tell me how to fix the problem please ?? fyi i dont have the phone jailbreaked or anything , i just bought it on ebay und received it reseted without any programs on it.

yours sincerly

done ;) thanks again !

Try replacing the battery and if that doesn't work replace the logic board.

+...I would definitely start with the battery. After that there are a few more things you can try before you start replacing a logic board....

ok thanks but why do you think its the logic board ?? the phone just runs fine and its far too expensive to exchange a logic board on a 3gs i just paid 214 euro for mine

Try replacing the battery first and that will probably fix it.

ok i just bought this one :

http://www.ebay.de/itm/120818059443?ssPa...

hope it will work

It should work.

Dominic will be eternally grateful.