Model No. A1367 / 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

iPod not working at all after repair

I tried to replace the Front Panel of my iPod, as written in the guide, everthing worked so far, but when I turned it on the screen was white(not completly but half of it).

So i tried to reconnect the cables and when I turned it back on again nothing happened. Just a black screen.

Thank you in advance

try holding home and power button for 10 seconds until apple appears?

Ok it works now, but the screen is still half white. I think the screen is broken. Im going to return the screen and order a new one

I tried holding the buttons but its still white

I tried to restore it woth iTunes but it says restoring since ~6 hours. What now?

what happens if you put the old screen back in? do you get the same white screen?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

I've had a few bad replacement screens that had the same issue, usually half white vertically on the left or completely washed out. I would try a different lcd. You can always snap back on your old screen -- if it works normally after the pwr+home reset, then you know it is the new screen.

I've also seen on the video conector, on the logic board, where a pin can break off and cause this.

Janik will be eternally grateful.