Can I replace Type B joysticks with Type A?

Is it possible to swap type B joysticks with type A?

Does the joystick replacements on this site come with joystick caps specific to each type?

If type B can't be swapped for type A, why not?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment