0

John Smith
1

What is the part number for an LCD and Screen?

Hello, im just wondering what the part number is for the LCD and screen for my ipod touch 4th generation so I can get it replaced.

1

Richdave

THIS is the part from iFixit and the DIY GUIDE to install it

HIH

iPod Touch Gen 4 Display Assembly

A brand-new replacement screen and digitizer, hand inspected by an iFixit tech. The LCD and front panel glass are fused together and must be replaced as a single part to fix a broken screen. Includes display assembly and adhesive strips necessary for inst — 28 available at 34.95 each.

Edited by: Richdave ( )

I recently purchased, what I believe to be the same part as what you have there, off of amazon.com for around $25 and im just wondering if it is the same thing or not. Some people reviewed the product on amazon and said that the screen may seem a little thicker than the original but it still worked normal. Would the part that you showed to me be the same as the one off of amazon, or is it supposed to be just like the original? The website link to the product I purchased is this: http://www.amazon.com/iTouch-Digitizer-T...

John Smith,