What are the contact points on the mainboard?

The contact point (bent over piece of metal with copper ball) just above and to the right of the black wire cable came off of the mainboard. What does this do and how should it be reattached? It contacts plastic on the board frame so I can't understand what it does. Is it just a spacer?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0

1 Comment:

fmanerchia post some pictures with your QUESTION so we can actually see what you are looking at. Adding images to an existing question


Add a comment