Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

How do I fix a jail broken iPhone 4?

so i got a iphone 4 from a friend and i wanted to rest the jail break on it. I went to settings general and then to the restart iphone thing. After that the phone went into a shut down mode and now is stuck in that mode and wont even hold a charge. The phone wont even hook up to itunes so that i can just reboot it.

Any answers?

Please help

That's usually what I do in this situation so fully support oldturkeys suggestion :)

im confused whats DFU?

nevermind i tried DFU mode and it didnt work at all

what did you get when you got into DFU mode? You sure that you did get into it?

Yes i got into it, then you have to click the restale the factory settings. So I had to download all the updates for the IOS updates. Took about 2 hours but got it reset and ready for my friends birthday at 11pm. Thanks for your guys help.

Try to place it in DFU and a restore after that.

Derek will be eternally grateful.