Repairs for a broad range of sound generating equipment including speakers and speaker components.

Power switch replacement for studio monitor

Power switch broke on studio monitor. Presonus Eris E4.5.

I cannot locate exact replacement parts, Presonus has been no help. I am wondering if someone could show me where to find this? The exact part would be nice, but anything that works is just as good for me.

Thanks for any help 🫠

This looks to be a standard SPST round rocker switch that should be available from Digikey or Mouser. The key will be its size and mounting method. Your best bet is to remove the existing one so you can measure it and compare to similar looking switches at the vendors mentioned above. The electrical characteristics are likely to be stamped on the switch body.

Dan

5 Comments:

Thank you so much! Found and ordered 😊

What was the type of switch you ordered exactly? I am too attempting this repair.

@chemicalsandman hey man can you tell me what part it is I have the same exact problem i want to order it too. Thanks

Rocker Switch, Non Illuminated, DPST, On-Off, Black, Panel Mount, 10 A

@atulshiva Rocker Switch, Non Illuminated, DPST, On-Off, Black, Panel Mount, 10 A

Chemical Sandman will be eternally grateful.