iPod Classic

Model A1238 / 80, 120, or 160 GB hard drive / black or silver metal front

How do I unlock my iPod Classic?

I have an 80 gb i pod classic but its locked

I have an 80 gb i pod classic black color but its locked.. how to unlocked ...plz help

Rgds,

SAM

nice one thank you

by dan bradford

According to Apples support links you need to hook it up to the computer that it was set up on in order to unlock it. If you no longer have that computer you will need to reset up and restore the iPod from your current mac.

Take care

thank you apple for your help

by dan bradford

Toggle the "Hold" switch. Move the switch from "Off" to "Hold" and back to "Off" again.

Press and hold the "Menu" and "Select" buttons until the Apple logo appears. This may take up to 10 seconds, so be patient.

Release the buttons one the Apple logo appears and allow your iPod Classic to restart

Read more: How to Unfreeze an iPod Classic | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5043864_unfreeze...

Just use a computer download itunes,and make a apple account,its free,plug it to computer,and do a restore,and after u get music and all back on it like u want,plug to computer every now and then ,do a backup,and all,also it will have new firmware updates for your device,goodluck

alquien sabe hacer q mi ipod funcine si se quedpp frizzado no se apaga ni hace nada

Dejalo que se agote la batería, luego lo puedes cargar y funcinará perfectamente, me sucedió un par de veces...

by hectorjosescotti

william will be eternally grateful.