The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is part of Google's NEXUS lineup of flagship devices. It has an HD Super AMOLED display, curved display, and Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

Where can I get Display for Galaxy Nexus

Do you have the replacement for the display for the Galaxy Nexus

Yeison,

We do not sell parts for the Galaxy Nexus. Typing "Galaxy Nexus LCD Digitizer" pulls up a few suppliers...but I do not recognize any of them so I can't speak for their reliability or quality. You may be able to find a dead Galaxy Nexus that you can take parts from, but that too is a big risk.

Sorry I couldn't be of greater help, good luck!

Thanks a lot. I didn't really know how to search it.

Hi Phillip,

Does your company plan to received parts for the Galaxy Nexus anytime soon? I would like to replace my display for my phone, but don't want to purchase from any of online sources I found online. All seem to be overseas somewhere.

Now you can buy it on ebay as well.

You could buy it from here:

Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 LCD Screen + Touch Digitizer Assembly

I sell them for 149,99 euro included with taxes. Shipping from thr netherlands

Samsung will replace the whole display assembly for $191 (including shipping) so I wouldnt recommend spending more than that! I've been looking into this myself as the wife just cracked the glass on hers. LCD and phone still work fine, it's just the glass, but unfortunately they are all fused together. Been looking at them on eBay (US sellers only) and there are some for around $150. Going to tear down her phone first to make sure what they are selling will work without having to use a heat gun and all of that mess.

hello

you can try buy full unit original and new at a web site that i know that his name is togytech.com

they are ok from my experience

hello

actually i got broken my phone's display(screen),touch badly and i'm not getting from where to repair it in india (suart)! so it would be great that any one may help me

Hello! I want to thank you for the shared entry! [http://bestresumewriting.services/|best ten resume writers] has a of information on that issue!

Hello! I want to thank you for the shared entry! http://bestresumewriting.services/has a of information on that issue!

Yeison will be eternally grateful.