Asus Netbook

Repair guides and support for netbooks produced by Asus, including the Eee PC line.

Reset Bios Netbook Asus Eee PC 1015B

How to Reset Bios Netbook Asus Eee PC 1015B?

where I can found original bios (bios first release)?

I never use a password, untill my netbook show "Enter password".....can help me please?

by Noeorel

Have you tried to Ctrl+Alt+Del twice when PC starts? what happens?

by oldturkey03

I had tried Ctrl+Alt+Del twice, but nothing happens, still black screen with center of screen "Enter Password"

by Noeorel

try "Administrator"

by oldturkey03

I have type "administrator" but can not enter bios.

by Noeorel

Most Helpful Answer

To access the BIOS hold down the F2 key at boot. In there you can reset all your options. See if this is the BIOS file you need http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1... and if that does not work for you download it from here Hope this is what you are looking for. Good Luck.

I hold down the F2 Key or F9, but nothing, only show "Enter Password"

by Noeorel

Noeorel, actually that is a lot :-) Your BIOS is password protected, henceforth you can not access it unless you have the password. What happens when you press Ctrl+Alt+Del twice when PC starts?

by oldturkey03

Oldturkey I feel you are doing a good job at helping this person access their BIOS. However, I believe the problem here is that either the system or the hard drive is password protected and that Npeorel would like a work around or the ability to flash the bios to remove the password preventing them from "owning the box". From what I read they have no desire to actually get into or alter the BIOS except to remove the password. Noeorel is what I said true?

by ABCellars

+If I could bump you up on this one again, I would for effort. Have you noticed how Noeorel has avoided addressing/answering my comment. I see these kind of questions all the time from the Middle East or the Orient on other forums.

by ABCellars

use ''resettler bios`s Software"

Thats Dos Software.

I think you can try to visit http://www.recoverlostpassword.com

how do a reset it from it sayin on the start screen NTLDR is missing

press clrl+alt+delete to restart but wont restart and its an asus ess pc a need help!

im having the same issue that Noeorel is having. I have an asus eee pc netbook and It keeps beeping and it only shows "enter password" in the middle of the screen. what do I do to make it go away?

Noeorel will be eternally grateful.