Released in November 2020, the Mac mini features Apple's Arm-based M1 SoC with both an 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU. (Model A2348/EMC 3569)

2020 Mac Mini - 3.5 MM audio jack power output?

Did anyone know the power output on the 3.5mm jack on 2020 and later Mac Mini's?

It's a standard 3.5-mm headphone jack. The new Mac Studio offers 3.5 mm headphone jack with advanced support for high-impedance headphones! If that is what you want to know.

Headphones are measured by their Impedance not Voltage, here's a bit more: Headphone Buying Guide: What Is Headphone Impedance?

There still is a level of power output that's dependent on resistance levels. There is a range of voltage in relation to resistance and that's the range I wanted to know. Apple has posted it for studio, macbook 14 & 16" (2021) and I needed this info for the mini as well

@Steve Madden - The voltage is proportional to the impedance of the load.

Standard headphone jack:

Maximum output voltage drive: 150mV

Microphone bias voltage: 1.8V - 2.9V

What are you trying to do? Maybe it would be better to understand the concern.

As I tried to explain the newer Mac systems now offer advance support of high-impedance headphones: Use high-impedance headphones with MacBook Pro (2021) and Mac Studio

The first Gen of the M1 systems only offered the older design.

Steve Madden will be eternally grateful.