HP Photosmart Premium C309g

The HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One printer can be used as a printer, copier, scanner. The added novelty of touch screen and wireless hookup makes it easy to use. This printer uses a 5 color semi permanent printhead.

scanner won't scan to my computer

Why can't I scan to my computer?

Are you using USB or wireless? Go to printer, check through menu to see which device/pc is enabled. Hp should ask destination when you select scan... Which printer model is it??

by pollytintop

My hp printer 1200 psc is second hand the light is on but not work

by joeborc79

Make sure you have the latest software installed for this printer. Go to HPs web site and look the printer up, then download and install the drivers.

where is the HP's website?

by Ann Marienhoff

Its defiantly be the software problem and you can easily fix it by going to HP`s website then enter the specified model number of your product to get the latest driver and pc software. By installing the latest driver definition this shall hopefully solve your problem.

Johnna will be eternally grateful.