Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Only Left Touch Screen working

I replaced LCD and broken glass, in the process I might damaged connector 3 and maybe other parts of the board.

When I close the IPhone, the screen display ok, the battary is charging, but the touch screen is working only on the left half side - I cannot scroll right to the end to unlock the phone.

What can be wrong? Should I need to replace the whole board?

Always double check your connection and make sure they are seated right and that you did not end up bending a pin or similar. Of course also make sure you have the right part and did not get the 3G part. If any and all of this works out okay, I would think that it is your digitizer. Usually, if it is something on the logic board, you have an overall non-functioning digitizer. If part of the digitizer is not responding, it is the digitizer that needs to be replaced. Hope this helps, good luck.

Amit will be eternally grateful.