Model No. A1366 / 8 or 16 GB capacity

Why does my iPod nano lose battery so quick?

I charge my nano until it's fully charged but it runs out of battery about 2 hours later.

Most Helpful Answer

It does sound like your battery is ready to be replaced. Follow this guide to show you how to get to the battery. It is a bit of a PITA due to the size of the Nano. Of course, before you take it apart, you could also give this a try. the battery is available at places like this. I hope this helps, good luck.

thanks 4 the info but the thing is i just got it about a week ago. Could it b something else?

Not really, you could check on your settings and make sure that your EQ is off etc. You might also try another charger, anything is possible. If you just recently got it, any chance you got some sort of warranty?

thanks sooo much

Maybe Its cause since it is so tiny that the battery should be tiny to so that means a little bit of battery

I have this problem as well ... it's a new Ipod Nano, I charge it fully, I play it, and it dies in less than 2 hours.

Vicki will be eternally grateful.