How to install keys with stabilizers?

The tutorial on the website main menu includes only key replacements for regular keys.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


What are you talking about? Which keys? Could you describe? I have never heard the term used before in this context.


Keyboard stabilizers are little metal pieces that are used on big buttons like space bar, enter, shift, etc... Their purpose is to balance and distribute pressure of the key so that it can be pressed from anywhere.


Hi @avidseeker

Thank you. Now I know what you are talking about.


Add a comment