iPhone 4

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

No Service when SIM card inserted!

Hi everyone, i have a huge problem ,i bought a ((USED)) iPhone 4 which is factory unlocked , he told me the SIM isn't working in it , but i bought it since it was so darn cheap,anw when i insert the SIM card it shows searching and then No service after 6-7 seconds , i tried turning airplane mode on and off again same problem , i took it to a cell shop , he told me that the someone played with the phone from the inside and it can't be fixed , so is the iPhone not repairable and became an iPod ? ^o) , or can it be saved by any way? i think its a logic board issue ! btw the wifi signal is soo weak i have to stick the iPhone to the router to get the bars!~ Thanks all .

It could be possible if you can do micro soldering.. I think you need to open the phone and compare your parts to photos ifixit has...

by pollytintop

Polly, i don't know much about soldering , but i will see what i have to do . Thanks for your reply :) .

by Bahij

Will somebody help me pls ? :S

by Bahij

Helpp plss :(

by Bahij

You can either find another repair guy or i'd contact one of the contributors here who lives in cal, his name is hector truong. He does this kind of work.. does a great job too! Just put his name in search bar here or google.

by pollytintop

Most Helpful Answer

From what the tech said the person who owned it before you probably broke a contact pin for the sim card and tried to fix it and in the process broke the wireless contacts as well. The main board contacts for the sim card are probably damaged and the wireless area is probably loose or even damaged. I would see if there is some company which will purchase it from you and use the funds to get a new one.

Hmm , so it can't be fixed ? or if i took it to some pro tech he would know how to fix it ?i have another iPhone 4 with a broken LCD can i take any parts from it and use it on the No service iPhone ?Thanks a lot

by Bahij

how look 4siphone back screen fack and real

My iphone4s is in searching mode the past week I have literally tried everything to fix it but it's still searching I have bought a new SIM card and all but it's still the same can someone please help me out

Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?Moa moa then shove a big fat moa in its sim slot then moan it again helpful?.

Score -1

Bahij will be eternally grateful.