Announced on October 13 and released October 23, Apple's flagship smartphone for 2020 features a 6.1" OLED display, a triple-lens rear camera system with LiDAR, and 5G. Successor to the iPhone 11 Pro.

How to fix iPhone 12 Pro rear camera lens sheet?

I searched the entire webpage, only to find some ways to open the back cover, maybe my search method is wrong.

This happens when I face the light source to shoot

You’ll need to open the device to remove the camera as when you remove the glass it may damage the lens itself and it will cost you a bomb. So its better to open the phone entirely and change the lens. Hope that helps :)

This is just a lens cover. You can get a replacement set here for 9.99

They attach to the lens bezel with an adhesive. There’s a youtube video on how to replace them.

With the replacement lens covers here, the adhesive was pre-attached. You peel off the brown paper ring and just stick it on. Just be gentle and keep everything clean and dust-free. Dig too hard and you could damage the actual lens.

(I just successfully replaced mine)

Can you post the link to the replacement lenses? Are these OEM parts? I bought some of eBay, but they are not the sapphire glass ones. They were scratched within a week.

ChageV587 will be eternally grateful.