Repair and disassembly information for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Android smartphone, announced and released in January 2021.

How to recover deleted photos videos from samsung galaxy s21?

Do you know how to recover deleted photos videos from samsung galaxy s21? I lost some videos and photos from my S21 and want to restore them.

This post is helpgul : https://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/an..., it shares a way to restore data from S21

@Bodsmient thanks for your help. it worked.

If you have backed up your videos using some cloud services like Samsung Cloud, Dropbox, etc. then you can directly get your deleted videos back by extracting them from the backup.

If the above way fail to help you out, there’s the last choice for you to get deleted videos and photos back. MobiKin Doctor for Android is a 100% safe and powerful Android data recovery tool that is widely accepted as the best tool for Samsung users to retrieve deleted or lost files including photos videos.

Jesson Liu will be eternally grateful.