Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

connector #7 damaged on LB

I seemed to have mangled the #7 connector on my logic board and now have no signal. is there a way to "bypass" this mini-coax connector and solder a wire(s) directly from the #7 flex cable or even antenna dock, directly to the logic board?

thanks.

The best way is to remove the damaged connector and replace it with a new one. There are 2 connections that need to touch the board, and 1 wire will not suffice. It is much easier to replace the entire connector than to try and fuss with a temporary fix. You're going to need a fine-tipped iron, a microscope, and patience if you plan to try this. Or send it to a professional to do.

39 Stripes will be eternally grateful.