Foam piece and plastic pcs inside lens assembly

The foam seal inside lens assembly disintegrated amd I need a new one. Also need the 2 tiny square plastic pieces below the foam sealer which are dirty.

What are these pieces called and where can O buy them?



Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment