The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a gaming headset with wired and wireless connectivity. The headset was released in October 2016 and can be identified by its model number 981-000620.

Sound Problem because of On/Off Dial

I have the following problem with the headset:

The sound is sometimes very inconsistent. Example on a music track, I hear the music consistent but distorted, but the singing partly not and when it does as if it were coming from a distance.

However, if I now wiggle the on/off lever, it fixes the problems as long as it is in a certain position.

Does anyone know the problem and how to fix this?

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same issue and I fixed it by cleaning the connection of the switch. If you look at my picture you’ll see the dirt causing the issue. I’ve also linked the video I followed. Hope this help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r8KK3yn...

What screwdriver do you use?

@Solomon Salzman I just fixed mine today, following that video.. i used the iFixit bit "J00"

I used this for my g935's worked like a charm. Just a heads up though those little flat pins on the actual switch aren't glued in and are tiny so use caution when cleaning. thanks for the video!

Dominik Traise will be eternally grateful.