My laptop was dropped and only works off the main not the battery
I have a HP probook 640 i dropped it yesterday and now it only works off the mains.
this is what i have tried already:
1) I Have removed battery and put it back in nothing changed still didnt work
2) I have gone into "Device Manager." Under Batteries, and uninstalled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and reinstalled - still didnt work ,
3) i have also Update the Driver’s
4) i have also updated the BIOS
5) i have put in another battery and still it wont work off the battery only the mains
The battery was 79% and since its been on the mains it has charged to 100% so the battery is charging .
Is this a good question?