Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

in the iPhone 3GS

i had a iPhone but it don't turn on because i was trying to see the 6r8 . and wen i was trying to get out the I don't now the names but the first 4 iron get out and I don't now how to fix it can you tell me please and thx

jeff, it would help tremendously if you could post pictures or give a bit more detail of what has happened to your phone.

the bar of the center of the motherboard

jeff, what oldturkey03 wanted was a photo of the damage - i know where the 6r8 is - so my first question is: what tools did you use??? a soldering iron??

give me your email i will send you the picture because i dont now how to paste the image here

markus.weiher (at) gmail.com

thats the photo (jeff, i've made the area in red, i think that looks better)

is that area teared off - or what happened to it??

can you make a photo of your phone and post it - it should only show the damaged area

EDIT:

a missing shield is not the problem - but when the shield was removed not carefully enough, could the board be destroyed.

but jeff - since you mailed only a photo of any iphone pcb, nobody could give you a solution - this kind of damage is serious and without a photo of your iphone pcb (like i wrote above - it should show the damaged area) - it should be a jpg in high resolution!!

jeff will be eternally grateful.