Repair information for the Fitbit Sense. A smartwatch with GPS tracker, health and fitness sensors.

Broken screen Fitbit Sense

Hi I have broken the screen on my Fitbit Sense can this be replaced or do I have to get a whole new watch ?

1 Comment

What is the answer to this question?

Most Helpful Answer

Hi, the display can be replaced. It ’s the first thing out when opening the watch. Although it is quite cumbersome to get it open.

2 Comments:

where can we buy a new display for the FitBit Sense?

Where can I obtain the lens and instructions to replace it?

So I’ve talked with fitbit about this numerous times and to be frank, they’re awful. They offer no solutions and instead repeatedly suggest you simply buy a new watch. Do yourself a favor and get an applewatch instead.

1 Comment:

It is remarkeble how weak the screen of the Fitbit Sense is - I just softly touches a tile in my bathroom and the screen was cracked! Indeed, DON'T buy this device, buy an Apple iWatch or Samsung Smart Watch! I chat and e-mailed to Fitbit Support several time, but they don't offer solutions, the only thing they say is buy a new one! So USD 299 down the drain in 8 months.

pearcek will be eternally grateful.