Vodafone is a global telecommunications company based in London, England. The company manufactures cellular phones in addition to operating cellular networks.

How do I replace the screen?

My screen is cracked on my phone, and I would like to repair it. Is it possible to do this myself? I have limited experience of doing such things but I am quite careful and patient with delicate things, and would rather not get a new phone if I can repair it. Thanks for your help!

Hi Virginia,

If you want help, you must state your exact make and model of phone.

Otherwise no one will be able to help you. They are all different.

Depending on the phone you have you can probably even look it up on this website for your phone model/ what your phone is called (persay LG stylo 6) and there should be a screen replacement tutorial for you, so yes if you have all of the right tools you can fix your screen yourself (you may have to order a new screen and the tools if you dont already have these items you need).

Virginia Vargo will be eternally grateful.