Have you tried this yet? You don’t say what you tried.
Acer web site
“Reset Acer Switch Alpha 12 (SA5-271)
How can I restore my Switch Alpha 12 to factory settings?
You can use the instructions below to completely reset your Switch Alpha 12 (SA5-271). This process will erase all data on the system and restore it to factory default settings.
In Notebook Mode:
1. Completely power off the system.
2. Press and hold F2 on the keyboard while you power on the system to enter the BIOS/UEFI setup.
3. Select Main from the menu on the left.
4. Under D2D Recovery, tap [Invoke] to begin the restore process.
5. Tap Yes to begin the recovery.
6. Select Troubleshoot and choose Reset this PC.
7. Choose the type of reset you want to perform, and follow the on-screen prompts. I
In tablet mode:
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up (+) button while pressing and holding the Power button to turn on the system.
- Release the Power button when the display backlight turns on. The system should enter the UEFI/BIOS setup.
- Select Main from the menu on the left. Under D2D Recovery, tap [Invoke] to begin the restore process.
- Tap Yes to begin the recovery.
- Select Troubleshoot and choose
- Reset this PC. Choose the type of reset you want to perform, and follow the on-screen prompts.”