Released September 20, Apple's mainstream 2019 iPhone comes with a 6.1" LCD touchscreen, dual cameras, and six available colors. Successor to the iPhone XR.

Phone restarts after replacing parts

Replaced iPhone 11 screen and front speakers and front camera and once i turned it I could use it for like 2 minutes before it turns off and on again. Why is that?

Reseat the battery connector and try. If it does the same start disconnecting the parts you replaced until you find what part is causing it to restart.

my iPhone 11 was water damaged. after open it into air for 2-3 days, it start to work. It screen is working fine but keep restarting after 2-4 minutes.

this issue is keep coming on my iPhone 11. I disconnected all parts one by one but it still keep restarts after 2-3 minutes. Any solution?

&&^& I have the same problem, I sent to few places and they say I have to change the motherboard

How we can buy and change new motherboard like screen? will that be original motherboard with all apps and Apple ID functions working?

Did you figure it out? check settings>privicy>analytics, it should tell you whats wrong, probably “thermalmonitord”

How we can use this information of analytics. I can see in my broken phone there are many files? can phone fix use this info for fixing the phone?

It is happening in my customer iPhone 11 also.

Did you find its solution?

I'm having same issue, suspecting either screen or battery

I have also an Iphone 11 after I replaced the screen and battery it keeps restarting even if I only connect screen and battery without the other flex cables.

I’m suspecting the screen I will buy a new Iphone 11 screen and a new battery to test.

Note I have tested another motherbaord and it keeps restarting.

And I’ve tested another battery and it keeps restarting

I have tested with Iphone xr screen and it keeps restarting

The only conclusion for me here is that I’ve been so unlucky and all those screens and batteries are faulty (or non compatible)

I will let you know if I find a solution.

Cris Rod will be eternally grateful.