iPod Nano 5th Generation

Model A1320 / 8 or 16 GB capacity

Screen Locked

PLz man tell me key of screen lock in ipod model:A1320

tonkas, there is no default "key" it works better if you ask your own question. Click on the link on the right side of this screen Ask a Question" and give as much detail as possible. Have you tried any of the above steps to unlock it?

by oldturkey03

Most Helpful Answer

This is my answer for most of these disabled iPods. You can always try and hope you have a windows computer :-) anyhow you plug in your iPod. Open My Computer (or Computer for Vista). Click on Folder options and enable to view hidden files. Next go to iPod_control and click on the folder named Device. If your iPod is locked, there will be a file _locked . Rename the file to _unlocked. Remove your iPod and it will be cleared, again not sure if it works for a disabled one. Sorry if you use a Mac....can't help you with the steps on there :-) the other thing you can do, if you have the computer that you always use for this ipod, is to simply restore it

does not work even when you enable folder?????????????????????????

so is this a question or an answer? Is this the same iPod or a different one? Is it at least the same problem?

by oldturkey03

tonkas will be eternally grateful.