0

tonkas
1

Screen Locked

PLz man tell me key of screen lock in ipod model:A1320

tonkas, there is no default "key" it works better if you ask your own question. Click on the link on the right side of this screen Ask a Question" and give as much detail as possible. Have you tried any of the above steps to unlock it?

1

This is my answer for most of these disabled iPods. You can always try and hope you have a windows computer :-) anyhow you plug in your iPod. Open My Computer (or Computer for Vista). Click on Folder options and enable to view hidden files. Next go to iPod_control and click on the folder named Device. If your iPod is locked, there will be a file _locked . Rename the file to _unlocked. Remove your iPod and it will be cleared, again not sure if it works for a disabled one. Sorry if you use a Mac....can't help you with the steps on there :-) the other thing you can do, if you have the computer that you always use for this ipod, is to simply restore it

0

me88888888888888
1

does not work even when you enable folder?????????????????????????

so is this a question or an answer? Is this the same iPod or a different one? Is it at least the same problem?

0

mohd
1